?Christmas Sale? – ARIZONA ROUTE 66 VINTAGE LEATHER JACKET
$19.99 – $44.99
|100% genuine leather|
|Polyester, 100 g/sqm|
|Removable, sheep fur|
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)|
|The patina effect, which intensifies with time, Additional space, Comfy pockets|
BOMBER JACKET – WHAT INSPIRES DESIGNERS? ARIZONA
In its 90 year history, Route 66 has become more than a road. It has many names, including The road of life and the
. It is always alive in people’s hearts. Travelling along with Route 66, you can witness the life that raged here many decades ago: travelling families, neon signs, retro cars, cowboys, small restaurants. This road an inspiration of many: writers, filmmakers, photographers and artists; designers of Airborne Apparel also did not stand aside and created the Arizona-themed leather pilot jacket.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE
FLIGHT JACKET: ARIZONA
- durable brown cow leather with characteristic abrasion of the seams;
- at the bottom of the product, there is a knitted elastic band that prevents the cold penetration;
- the model provides numerous pockets: horizontal flap pockets and two vertical pockets for the convenience of hands, as well as internal compartments for a wallet and phone;
- cotton lining with an original pattern in the form of the emblems of the famous track;
- arizona jacket is insulated with padding polyester and a removable sheep fur collar.
Sizing Chart For Men’s Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN’S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference – the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly – the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.